A complete Network Management System
▪ This system collect in a single database all the data from the sites in the system. The application can then manage the data based on source.
▪ It can give a one glimpse overview (synoptic) of all sites, enabling drill-down access to the problem.
▪ It can reach an engineer (SMS, e-mail, phone) based on area, shift, and other parameters like expertise by easily using one single application in one single database.
▪ It can build statistics, raise exceptions.. thanks to comparison of stored information.
▪ No direct site communication rendering connection media an independent variable for data recovery. Otherwise, the user would have to know how the site equipment is connected to extract data.
▪ Total security thanks to the fact that engineers can interact with sites only after allowance (username and password) screening.
▪ Addition or removal of personnel is a one-time job for one or many sites.